The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Monday issued an purchase for stringent adherence of Covid-19 norms.
The BMC has requested all the street distributors, small business institutions including, shopping malls, saloon, spa, barber shops and all closed venues like auditorium, cinema halls and theatres preserve to guarantee no overcrowding of prospects.
Below is the order:
1. All the avenue facet vendors like Tiffin stores/Tea Outlets/Gupchup Stall/Dahiwada stalls/Lassi Stalls/Juice stalls and so forth shall have to make certain no overcrowding of clients in their stalls. In scenario it is not feasible to enforce by them, they need to abide by takeaway methods for their clients.
2. All Company establishments like buying malls shall have to be certain no overcrowding in their premises and adherence of COVID suitable behaviours like preserving social distancing of 6 Ft. and proper use of facial area mask of their staffs/prospects at all situations. The Procuring Shopping mall owners need to also make provision of thermal screening at entry level and provision of hand washing/hand sanitization for their buyers/website visitors.
3. The Shopping Mall house owners shall have to designate 1 accountable officer of their establishment as COVID compliant officer who will supervise the functions.
4. Saloon/Spa and Barber shop shall have to adhere to rigid COVID-19 suitable behaviour in their retailers.
5. All shut venues like Auditorium/Cinema Halls/Theatres shall make certain correct mask donning by all website visitors/consumers/individuals at all instances. The location owners shall have to assure no overcrowding of their premises and adherence of other COVID correct behaviours also.
6. Any deviation in this regard will be taken as violation of provisions of Odisha COVID Laws 2020 and Epidemic disorders Act 1897 and motion will be taken accordingly.