Amazon Prime Day 2022 is finally here, with sitewide savings for Prime members on popular categories ranging from home goods and pet products to tech and fitness equipment. And with the sale event ending today, these deals won’t be around much longer. Whether you’re planning to invest in your sleep setup (beyond updating your mattress) or add a new step to your skin care routine, Amazon is offering notable discounts on pillows, hair care products, sunscreen and more during the sale.
SKIP AHEAD Prime Day beauty and wellness sales on Amazon | Prime Day beauty and wellness sales at other retailers
Prime Day’s history traces back to 2015 — and after seven years, it’s grown so big that other retailers like Target and Bed Bath and Beyond are now hosting their own counter sales. To help you make the most of the fleeting shopping holiday, we compiled some of the best Prime Day beauty and wellness deals and sales live on Amazon, plus highlighted other notable deals from counter sales at other retailers. And make sure to keep up with our live coverage of Prime Day — we will be highlighting lightning deals and sharing some of our favorite deals throughout the day.
The best Prime Day beauty deals
Below, we’re sharing the best Prime Day beauty deals based on our previous coverage and reporting. To ensure the quality of each deal, we’re running deals through price trackers like CamelCamelCamel and Honey — each product is at its lowest price in at least three months.
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Lowest price ever
- 4.7-star average rating from 8,229 reviews on Amazon
This Select reader favorite and expert-recommended lip mask is formulated with hyaluronic acid for hydration and vitamin C. The mask comes in various scents, including Vanilla and Sweet Candy, and each container is packaged with a tiny applicator.
Conair Jumbo and Super Jumbo Hot Rollers
- 4.2-star average rating from 18,040 reviews on Amazon
This twelve-piece ceramic hot rolling set comes strong-hold clips, instead of the bonus super clips you get in the Amazon-exclusive set. The rollers have a velvety cover, which Conair says helps protect your hair from heat damage.
OPI ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil
- 4.7-star average rating from over 14,955 reviews on Amazon
This cuticle oil from OPI contains expert-approved avocado oil, as well as several other seed oils, to promote the nourishment of your cuticles, says OPI. The oil is also available in a portable to-go tube.
Foreo Luna 3
- Lowest price ever
- 4.4-star average rating from 2,781 reviews on Amazon
This Foreo face brush is Select writer Rebecca Rodriguez’s favorite addition to her skin care routine.The device uses Foreo’s T-sonic pulsations to shake dirt loose from the skin and it comes with 16 pulsation intensities. The brand offers different models for combination, sensitive and normal skin types.
Paul Mitchell Express Smooth Ion & Ceramic Flat Iron
- 4.7-star average rating from over 3,046 reviews on Amazon
This expert-recommended flat iron has an easy-to-read digital temperature display and its 1.25-inch plates can heat up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit in 60 seconds, according to the brand. Paul Mitchell says the flat iron automatically shuts off after one hour for safety.
Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Temporary Face Tightener
- 3.9-star average rating from 3,878 reviews on Amazon
This product took TikTok by storm when one user uploaded a video showing her wrinkles tightening in real time. It contains Vitamin C and E, as well as Pro Vitamin B5 meant to nourish and condition skin, the brand says. Dermatologists have previously recommended the brand’s retinol serum — Rodriguez is a fan of its hyaluronic mask.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- 4.6-star average rating from 28,444 reviews on Amazon
This expert-recommended spot treatment uses salicylic acid to fight acne, but since it can be irritating to the skin, the lotion also has calamine to deliver a cooling and soothing effect, the brand says. The lotion’s formula also includes zinc oxide and sulfur, which Mario Badescu says can help absorb oil from the skin.
Carol’s Daughter Wash Day Delight Set for Curly Hair
- 4.4-star average rating from over 5,355 reviews on Amazon
This duo of clarifying shampoo and conditioner from Carol’s Daughter uses a vegan, foaming formula that has glycerin and aloe as key moisturizing and softening ingredients, the brand says. The duo was designed for curly, kinky and coily hair types.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil
- 4.3-star average rating from 8,598 reviews on Amazon
This K-beauty cleansing oil dissolves impurities on the skin, such as makeup and dead cells, the brand says. It is made with rice water, which the brand says contains amino acids and vitamins A, B and E to moisturize and brighten skin.
R+Co. Dallas Thickening Shampoo
- 4.5-star average rating from 3,486 reviews on Amazon
Experts previously recommended this shampoo for those who have fine hair. It contains biotin, which increases hair strength, and saw palmetto berry extract to add volume. Pro vitamin B5 and coconut oil work together to add hydration and shine.
Everyday Humans Ease Up Cleanser
- Lowest price ever
- 4.5-star average rating from 46 reviews at Everyday Humans
This spring 2022 release from AAPI- and woman-owned brand Everyday Humans is a combination evening cleanser and exfoliating oil. The brand says it will remove SPF, makeup, and dirt, while clearing up dead skin cells and brightening skin.
The best Prime Day wellness deals
Below, we’re sharing the best Prime Day wellness deals based on our previous coverage and reporting. To ensure the quality of each deal, we’re running deals through price trackers like CamelCamelCamel and Honey — each product is at its lowest price in at least three months.
Innisfree Daily UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 36
- 4.6-star average rating from 1,451 reviews on Amazon
This highly rated K-beauty sunscreen is free of parabens, sulfates and silicones. The water based formula provides SPF 36 coverage and doesn’t leave behind a white cast. It is also infused with a blend of sunflower seed oil, green tea and cica, meant to hydrate and soothe skin.
Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25
- 4.7-star average rating from 17,907 reviews on Amazon
This SPF lip balm contains ingredients recommended by experts, like avobenzone to protect from UV rays and petrolatum to help keep the lips from cracking or blistering. You can choose from a subtle Shea Butter & Vitamin E flavor or stronger options like Black Tea & Blackberry, Grapefruit & Ginger, Lemon & Shea Butter, Natural Mint & Shea Butter and Pineapple Mint.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9500
- 4.6-star average rating from 3,357 reviews on Amazon
This toothbrush from Philips, which makes some of our favorite electric toothbrushes, comes with four different smart brush head types that automatically pair with one of five brushing modes. It comes with a USB travel charging case.
Germ Guardian AC4825 Air Purifier
- 4.7-star average rating from over 51,865 reviews on Amazon
This air purifier uses a HEPA filter, charcoal and PCO filter, and UV-C sanitizing light to help eliminate germs. It has three different speed settings and has a filter replacement indicator.
BIC Premium Shaving Razor Set
- 4.7-star average rating from 25,873 reviews on Amazon
This eight-piece disposable razor set from BIC sports a three-blade design for a clean shave, the brand says. The razors also have a moisturizing strip infused with aloe vera and vitamin E to nourish and hydrate skin.
Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser Professional
- 4.7-star average rating from 101,492 reviews on Amazon
This ADA-accepted water flosser can hold 22 ounces of water and is equipped with 10 pressure settings. The Waterpik Aquarius water flosser also includes seven different tips designed to rotate 360 degrees, and the brand offers replacements.
Tuft & Needle Foam Pillow
- 4.3-star average rating from 1,781 reviews on Amazon
The expert-recommended cooling pillow from Tuft & Needle is dense enough for back and neck support. It still pulls heat away from the body because it is made from open-cell foam, the brand says, and it includes graphite and cooling gel.
Alleyoop Portable All-in-One Razor
- Lowest price ever
- 4.3-star average rating from 419 reviews on Amazon
The circular device has different compartments that house your razor, backup razor cartridges, refillable spray bottle and a shea butter moisturizing bar. This razor is TSA-approved so it may be a good pick if you need a travel razor.
Babyganics Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
- 4.6-star average rating from 8,094 reviews on Amazon
This Babyganics mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide is an expert recommendation for sunscreen for kids. The sunscreen is water- and sweat-resistant and lasts up to 80 minutes, according to the brand.
All Health Hydrocolloid Gel Bandages
- 4.5-star average rating from 13,214 reviews on Amazon
Experts recommend hydrocolloid bandages if your sunburn takes a turn for the worst and begins to blister. These moist bandages can help along the healing process, and have a water-resistant seal.
Prime Day beauty and wellness sales on Amazon
- Up to 61% off Beetles Gel nail polish
- Up to 50% off select Casper pillows
- Up to 40% off Laneige, NuFace and more
- Up to 37% off razors and refills from Braun, Gillette, and more
- Up to 36% off skin care from Proactiv, Alps, Honest and more
- Up to 35% off select hair care from R&Co, Devacurl and more
- Up to 35% off select skin care from Aquaphor, Coppertone and more
- Up to 35% off Dove personal care products
- Up to 34% off hair care and color products from L’Oreal Paris
- Up to 33% off Panasonic grooming products
- Up to 32% off Philips Norelco groomers and shavers
- Up to 31% off Shark hair dryers
- Up to 30% off Amazon home and luggage
- Up to 30% off beauty by Redken, Dermablend, Azzaro and more
- 30% off select Levoit Air Purifiers
- Up to 30% off hair care from R&Co, DevaCurl and more
- Up to 30% off Elemis skin care
- Up to 30% off Kora Organics products
- 29% off Manscaped body groomers
- Up to $133 off select Honeywell air purifiers
Prime Day beauty and wellness sales at other retailers
Catch up on Select’s in-depth coverage of personal finance, tech and tools, wellness and more, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date.